1. Make Surveying Easy
Surveying and map building are both labour-intensive processes that require a great deal of equipment. An aerial photography drone, however, can accomplish this task quickly and for a fraction of the cost.
If you are managing a large construction site, or multiple sites within reasonable distance of each other, it is far more beneficial for you to use the best photography drone to move between sites for you, while you monitor everything from your work station.
Carrying out safety inspections can be dangerous for inspectors. So, why not send in a drone beforehand to ensure that everything on the project is looking good? This will create a safer working environment for everyone involved.
Bringing clients in to inspect progress can put a stop to the building process or greatly slow its momentum. However, if you were to show your clients the progress remotely, via drone, building can remain underway and you are sure to finish on schedule.
Aerial Site Surveys
1. Birds Eye view : As we are taking the photographs from an elevated point we can view the ground location in the perspective the birds eye view. And it facilitates us to view the large picture in which the objects of users interest will reside. It is useful in instances when it is not possible to take the pictures of objects from a ground based platform. Using the objects present in the aerial photographs users can use them in different ways for different purposes. For example a geologist may use aerial photographs for observing the rock patterns and bed formations, and an engineer can use aerial photographs for observing the town pattern to plan a proper road network for the town, and forests , floods also can be captured. Thus aerial photographs have various advantages.
2. Instantaneous View : With the help of aerial photographs we can observe the static views of the rapid actions. For example floods, moving population, vehicles etc., all these are dynamic in their activities with the help of aerial photographs we can capture the action of these components at a particular point of time. This nature helps during the calculation of the wildlife population and also for taking the mitigation measures during the floods, forest fires, earthquakes and other natural disasters.
3. Permanent Recording : These photographs provide a permanent recording of the existing conditions. And this helps us to study these recorded data at a later time during the leisure or under the office conditions. And also a single image can be studied by a large no of users. And also it facilitates us to compare the past data with the present data.
4. Humans eye is capable of viewing the objects in the spectral range of 0.4 to 0.7 micro meters. But with the help of sensors aerial photographs are capable of recording the objects in the spectral range of 0.3 to 0.9 micro meters. Thus a variety of details can be recorded which is not possible with naked eye.
5. We can prepare the planimetric and topographic maps with the help of aerial photographs.
6. Aerial photographs as mentioned earlier can capture a large area. And hence the resolution of the photographs taken will be high. And also this helps to record numerous details.
7. Aerial photographs forms an important basis in the town planning and city planning and also during the construction of any major water resources project or thermal project.